Inside: A printable thank you gift tag to make a quick and thoughtful gift for friends, neighbors, or teachers!
You know that friend who is always helping out? You’ve borrowed her flour, texted her to see if you left the garage door open, and had her pick up carpool because you were trapped in the Costco checkout line.
Those friends are the best and essential to mom survival. Am I right? What would we do without them? They deserve a thank you gift!
The thank you gift idea I’m sharing today is fantastic because it’s quick to put together, thoughtful, and stands out compared to a standard plate of cookies.
There is nothing wrong with a plate of cookies. Baked goods are food for the soul, BUT sometimes it’s nice to branch out.
A non-bakery item is also ideal for someone who has gluten intolerances or is watching their waistline.
What you need to make this Thank You Gift:
- Simply brand juice – It’s in the refrigerated section at the store. There are several flavor options. My favorite is Raspberry Lemonade which looks especially cute with the pink gift tag!
- You’re Simply the Best Gift Tags – Download at the end of the post
- Ribbon or tape – use to attach the tag
People You Can Gift this too:
- A neighbor who you borrow from
- Friends who help with carpool
- Nurses during hospital stays
- A small birthday gift for a friend
- School teachers
- Church teachers / leaders
- Friends who need a confidence boost
- Friends who are going through family drama
- Relatives who babysit your kids
- Your kids/spouse (Send a personal size juice lunch box!)
One thing to remember – this specific brand of juice needs to be refrigerated. So keep that in mind while you’re planning your gifting.
Make it More Thoughtful – Add a small note
You can put the tag on the juice and gift it, or add a short handwritten note or a gift card!
For Example, my sister in law recently watched our dog for a week while we were in Moab. We were super grateful that they were willing to help us out! When I went dropped off our black lab, Oggy, I gave her a bottle of the Simply Juice with the gift tag attached and card with some cash for a date night out!
“Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” – Randy Paush
Printable Thank You Gift Tag:
The download for this free gift tag includes:
- You’re Simply The Best Gift Tag – two size variations
- Blank circle gift tags – two size variations
- All the printables listed above come with 5 color options:
- Dark Pink
- Light Pink
Next time you’re headed to the grocery store add juice to your shopping list! And flour ;)
Looking for more free gift tag printables? I’ve gathered up 15 Free Christmas Gift Tags!