Need a last minute gift idea for a neighbor or friend? Try this Redbox Christmas Gift Idea! Who doesn’t love a free movie, popcorn, and treats!
Are you feeling guilty you didn’t make your neighbors a beautiful plate of hand-dipped chocolates? I’m here to tell you, DON’T FEEL BAD! Fancy baked goods are NOT the only option for neighbor gifts! In fact, this Redbox Gift idea is great for 3 reasons!
- Quick and Easy to put together
- Useful and promotes family time
- Inexpensive – Around $3 (Although can be turned into a more robust gift if you chose)
This gift idea is a personal favorite and for good reason! We have personally sent our kids to drop this gift off at neighbors houses several years in a row!
What You Need:
- Redbox Christmas Gift Tag Printable – Download below
- Redbox Gift Codes (purchase at redbox.com)
- Popcorn or treats (Optional)
How To Put the Gift Together:
- Print off the Redbox Gift Tag (Download below)
- Write a Redbox code on the tag (Details below)
- Tie the tag onto a bag of popcorn, movie theater treats, or any sort of movie-themed item!
You can adapt the gift depending on your budget. You can go elaborate and create a whole Movie Night Kit OR stick with the Redbox Gift Tag and a bag of microwave popcorn. (Grab the giant box at Costco to the best bang for your buck!)
How To Purchase Redbox Codes:
- Go to the Redbox website. Click on eGifts.
- Choose “Buy Promo Codes”
- Okay on this screen you will want to put YOUR email address so that the gift card codes get emailed to YOU. Then you can write them on out on the Printable Gift Tag.
- You have to purchase gift codes in packs of 5. So you can give 1 to 5 different friends!
How simple is that?
Merry Christmas to All, and to All A Movie Night!
Would love to hear if you guys use this!