It seems like holiday to-do lists get longer and longer every year. I want to help take some of the stress away from the hustle and bustle, so if you need Christmas party favors for kids, I’ve got you covered!
Whether it’s a classroom party, friend party, or family get-together, the kids are going to love these party favor gift ideas.
These tags are available in my Etsy shop, so pick your favorite, print and attach it to your gift, and check those Christmas party favors off your holiday to-do list!
1. Applesauce Gift Tag – This nutritious and totally unique gift idea is sure to be a big hit with the kids!
2. Bath Bomb Gift Tag – Bath bombs are fizzy and oh so much fun. The kids and their friends will love these!
3. Slap Bracelet Gift Tag – Slap bracelets are entertaining, and inexpensive which makes them a perfect non-candy party favor idea.
4. Pop It Toy Gift Tag – You can never have too many pop-it toys – kids love these things! This tag is the best compliment to the best toy!
5. Chapstick Gift Tag – Give the gift of smooth lips with this cute chapstick/lip balm gift tag!
6. Gum Gift Tag – True statement: kids love gum! This is the perfect tag for any mint flavored gum and it’s sure to be a hit.
7. M&M Poem Gift Tag – This M&M poem is so cute and the perfect way to remind your little ones what Christmas is really about.
8. Elf Kisses Gift Bag Tag – Chocolate kisses are a Christmas favorite, and these “Elf kisses” are sure to spread Christmas joy to all the kids.
9. Hot Cocoa Gift Tag – Hot chocolate is the perfect cozy drink for kids and is sure to add cheer to those cold winter days.