Neighbor gifts are such a fun way to connect during the holiday season, and nothing brings holiday cheer quite like food!
If you’re planning to bring food to your neighbors this year chances are I have a cute ready-made gift tag that will take your delicious plate to the next level.
Check out my food related food related gift tags below! They’re all available for purchase and download in my Etsy shop, so pick your favorite and happy gifting!
1. Popcorn Tag – Who doesn’t love popcorn? This is the perfect (and inexpensive) gift especially if you have a lot of neighbors on your list.
2. Applesauce Gift Tag– This is a great idea for students or school friends. It’s nutritious and also totally unique!
3. Bread Gift Tag – Homemade bread is so warm and inviting. You are sure to win over your neighbors with this one!
4. Jam Gift Tag – A holiday ‘jam packed’ with joy is truly the best wish you could offer your neighbors!
5. Chex Mix Gift Tag – How cute is this play on words with Chex Mix? Choose savory or sweet and either way it’s sure to bring a smile.
6. Gum Gift Tag – Add this tag to any kind of mint flavored gum and you have a fast and easy gift that everyone will love.
7. Sparkling Cider Gift Tag – Sparkling drinks are a classic holiday gift and this cute tag definitely takes it to the next level!
8. Cookie Gift Tag – You can never go wrong with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Homemade or store bought, this one is guaranteed to be a big hit.
9. Cinnamon Roll Gift Tag – Cinnamon rolls? Yes please! This one is sure to bring holiday cheer to everyone you love.
10. Hot Chocolate Gift Tag – Give your neighbors the gift of warm and cozy! Hot chocolate is always a crowd pleaser, so you really can’t go wrong with this one.
11. Jam Gift Tag – Whether your jam is homemade or store bought, the beautiful simplicity of this tag makes it a great option for including with your jam.
12. Baked Goods Gift Tag – A cute tag to add to a plate of baked goods, cookies, or Christmas treats!
13. Hot Cocoa Gift Tag – How about a nice, warm, cup of cheer? Attach to any type of hot chocolate or coffee drinks, cups, mugs, or even coffee Gift Cards!
14. Sweet Treat Gift Tag – A plateful of sweet treats is never a bad gift option. This tag would be so cute on a plate of sugar cookies, brownies, dipped pretzels, and more!
15. Hot Chocolate Gift Tag – Give your neighbors the gift of warm wishes! Include a few mini-marshmallows or a candy cane for extra sweetness.
16. Bundt Cake Gift Tag – Bundt cakes are such a festive, and tasty way to wish your friends and neighbors a Merry Christmas.