Neighbor gifts are such a fun way to connect during the holiday season, but trying to decide what gift to give can be a pain, especially if you don’t want to give food.
That’s why I created this list of non-food gift tags and I’m so excited to share them with you.
These tags can seriously make your neighbor gift-giving a breeze. Just print and attach to your gift with cute ribbon or tape and check those neighbor gifts off of your holiday to-do list!
1. Paper Plate Gift Tag – Give your neighbors the gift they really want – no dishes!
2. Wrapping Paper Gift Tag – Can gifting get any easier than this? Buy a roll of cute wrapping paper and you’re done!
3. Bath Bomb Gift Tag – Fizzy bath bombs are so much fun! Your neighbors will love this idea.
4. Slap Bracelet Gift Tag – Slap bracelets can keep kids entertained for days! This is a perfectly unique non-food gift idea.
5. Pop It Toy Gift Tag – You can never have too many pop-it toys. This tag is the best compliment to the best toy!
6. Chapstick Gift Tag – Give the gift of smooth lips with this cute chapstick/lip balm gift tag!
7. Poinsettia Gift Tag – This is the sweetest gift idea for the people who have really made a difference in your life.
8. Sock Gift Tag – This Christ-centered gift tag is perfect to remind your friends and neighbors about the true meaning of the season.
9. Soap Gift Tag – A good smelling soap is like a dream come true, so this is an excellent option for when you don’t want to gift food!
10. Whisk Gift Tag – Whisks are a kitchen must-have and this cute play on words is sure to be a big hit.
11. Candle Gift Tag – A holiday scented candle is the best way to spread holiday cheer. This tag will be such a cute addition to any candle you choose!
12. Wrapping Paper Gift Tag – One more wrapping paper tag because I can’t get over how easy this gift is!