Christmas is right around the corner, and though it is such a magical time of year, it’s also a busy one! If you’re thinking about doing neighbor gifts this year but don’t know where to start, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve created 24 “just add a tag” neighbor gift ideas and gift tags that are sure to make the whole process a breeze. Print the tag, gather the materials, tie it up with a bow, and you can check neighbor gifts off your holiday to do list.
These tags are all available for easy download and print in my Etsy shop, so pick your favorite and happy gift-giving!
1.Paper Plate – Give your neighbors the gift they really want – no dishes!
2. Popcorn Tag – This is the perfect (and inexpensive) gift for when you have a lot of neighbors on your list. And who doesn’t love popcorn?
3. Bundt Cake – Bundt cakes are a festive and tasty way to wish your friends and neighbors a Merry Christmas.
4. Wrapping Paper – Can gifting get any easier than this? Buy a pack of cute wrapping paper and you’re done!
5. Loaf of Bread – Homemade bread is so warm and inviting, you are sure to win over your neighbors with this one.
6. Jam Gift Tag – A holiday ‘jam packed’ with joy is truly the best wish you could offer your neighbors.
7. Chex Mix Gift – How cute is this play on words with Chex Mix? You can choose savory or sweet – either way it’s sure to bring a smile.
8. Bath Bomb Gift Tag – Bath bombs are fun for all ages. Your neighbors will love this!
9. Gum Gift Tag – Add this tag to mint flavored gum and you have an easy gift everyone will love.
10. Sparkling Cider Gift Tag – Sparkling drinks are a classic holiday gift and this sparkly tag is sure to take it to the next level.
11. Cookie Gift Tag – You can certainly never go wrong with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Homemade or store bought, this one will be a big hit.
12. Cinnamon Roll Gift Tag – Cinnamon rolls? Yes please! This one will surely bring holiday cheer to everyone you love.
13. Hot Chocolate Gift Tag – Hot chocolate is a favorite holiday drink, so you really can’t go wrong with giving your neighbors the gift of warm and cozy!
14. Soap Gift Tag – A good smelling soap is basically like a dream come true. This is an excellent option for when you don’t want to gift food.
15. Jam Gift Tag – Whether it’s homemade or store bought, this is definitely another cute gift tag option for jam.
16. Baked Goods Gift Tag – This is such a cute tag to add to any baked goods, cookies, or Christmas treats!
17. Hot Chocolate Gift Tag – Attach this tag to any type of hot chocolate or coffee drinks, cups, mugs, or even coffee Gift Cards!
18. Sweet Treat Gift Tag – A plateful of sweet treats is never a bad gift option. This tag would be so cute on a plate of sugar cookies, brownies, dipped pretzels, and more!
19. Whisk Gift Tag – A whisk is a kitchen must-have, and this cute play on words is sure to be a big hit.
20. Hot Chocolate Gift Tag – Another cute tag for hot chocolate or any other warm, cozy drink. Add a candy cane or marshmallows for extra sweetness!
21. Wrapping Paper – One more cute wrapping paper tag because I can’t get over how easy this gift is!
22. Slap Bracelet Gift Tag – Slap bracelets are so much fun and this is a perfectly unique non-candy gift idea. Everyone will love it!
23. Pop It Toy Gift Tag – You can absolutely never have too many pop-it toys! This tag is the best compliment to the best toy!
24. Chapstick Gift Tag – Give the gift of smooth lips with this cute Chapstick/lip balm gift tag!