An ultra-awesome round-up of gift ideas for those hard to shop for people on your list.
You have people on your Christmas list that are super difficult to shop for, I know you do.
The problem is, those people mean a lot to you. You don’t want to just throw them a gift card and call it good. Although, I’m sure they would be grateful no matter what …
You’re looking for that amazing, make you grin, light up your face gift.
And I have found those for you …
1. Custom Home Sketch – Homes can hold you’re most cherished memories. Turn a photo .jpg of a home into a sketch print!
2. Custom State Print – Show state pride and be proud of where you’re from!
3. Custom Mothers Ring – A gorgeous gift for a mom, grandma, or sister!
5. Two Minute Morning Journal – The choices made in the morning can have a huge impact all day long.
7. Gratitude Journal – This one is adorable! And writing down gratitude is such a good habit!
8. Photo Books – These photo books are amazing and perfect for any grandparent, parent, or friend!
9. The Gift of Cozy Slippers – Minnetonka has the cutest and coziest slippers! They have a wide variety
I’ll keep adding to this list as I find more amazing gift ideas! If you have any, feel free to leave them in the comments for others to see as well!