Inside: You’ll get Ice Cream Gift Basket Ideas and Printables for each holiday! Perfect for Ice Cream Lovers!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Which ice cream flavor is your favorite? Chocolate? Cookie Dough or Cookies and Cream?
I’m 100% Cookie Dough! Actually, you know what’s even better than traditional cookie dough ice cream? Chocolate ice cream with cookie dough! Try it!
Obviously I love ice cream, which is how I cam up with this Ice Cream Gift Basket Idea!
Today I’m going to show you how to quickly put together a gift any ice cream love with enjoy!
Who should I give an Ice Cream Gift Basket too?
You could give it to anyone! But, I have included free printable for the following occasions…
- Teacher Appreciation
- Christmas (Neighbor or Teacher Gifts)
- Anniversary / Date Night
- Wedding Gift or Bridal Shower
- Just Because (“You’re the Sweetest”)
- Valentine’s Day
Here are what the gift tags look like for each occasion. I printed mine on Kraft Colored Cardstock and LOVE how they turned out!
What Should I Put In An Ice Cream Gift Basket?
There are so many options, just think of what you would love to have on your ice cream! You can really make this into a large expensive gift, or keep it smaller and less expensive. It all depends on the occasion!
- Ice Cream Scoop – You’ll really love this one from Spring Chef on Amazon. It comes in the cutest mint color and it’s sturdy!
- Ice Cream Cups
- Wooden Spoons
- Ice Cream Cones
- Sprinkles and Candy – I mine out of the original packaging and put them in small clear bags
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Printable Gift Tags (Download Below)
- Money / Gift Card to buy the Ice Cream
How To Assemble the Basket
All you nee to do to assemble your gift basket is grab supplies, print off the gift tags below, and put it in a basket! Watch the video below to see how easy it is!
Well, there you have it! A super clever and fun gift basket idea for all sorts of occasions!